small group or one-on-one classes
under the instruction of qualified physios.
Clinical Pilates Classes
Coastal Balance Physiotherapy Torquay & Clinical Pilates Torquay
Hoping to become the BEST version of yourself? Look no further–at Coastal Balance Physiotherapy Torquay & Clinical Pilates Torquay, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality treatment and care in Torquay and the Surf Coast region, so that you will be more than happy to refer your friends and family.
Our health as a business depends on your health, and how you feel when you walk out our door. Coastal Balance Physio Torquay is a boutique physiotherapy and clinical pilates studio located in the vibrant seaside town of Torquay, Victoria.
Based in a funky warehouse in the up-and-coming industrial estate behind Bunnings Torquay, we have ample free onsite parking and flexible appointment times, as well as HICAPS for quick and easy on the spot insurance claims.
Our modern premises have been specifically designed to provide a soothing and relaxing environment which includes private treatment rooms and a spacious pilates studio with state of the art equipment.
Coastal Balance Physiotherapy Torquay & Clinical Pilates Torquay provides effective management of acute and chronic conditions with all treatments based on the most up to date literature. We treat clients from all walks of life – young or old, athletes or non-athletes, pre-natal or post-natal.
COVID-19 pandemic Update
Coastal Balance is now open for all 1:1 physiotherapy and clinical pilates consultations. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 climate in order to protect our team, our valued clients and our surrounding community from any undue exposure. We kindly ask you to be mindful of the following guidelines based on the advice from the department of health, as well as the Australian Physiotherapy Association:
- hand-washing upon entering and exiting the clinic
- the use of a mask during your consult
- remain outside the clinic if there are 3 people in the waiting area in order to maintain proper social distancing rules
- reschedule your appointment if you have been in contact with someone who has recently returned from overseas, or who has a suspected Covid-19 diagnosis, or if you are exhibiting a cough, fever, runny nose, or sore throat. You can screen yourself by clicking on this link
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding our policies and procedures as we pride ourselves on our duty of care, and we want to ensure we are all staying well during this time.
Our areas of expertise and treatment modalities
- real-time ultrasound.
- individualised exercise programs.
- clinical pilates classes (equipment-based movement therapy).
- acute and chronic spinal conditions.
- sports injuries and rehabilitation.
- chronic pain and spinal stabilisation programs.
- muscle imbalance evaluations.
- injury prevention programs.
- sports pre-season screenings.
- patient education.
- manual therapy.
- anatomical acupuncture.